This workshop covers basics in computer vision including basic image manipulation using the Image Processing Toolbox in Matlab, edge detection and 2D object detection.
- Learn how an image is loaded and manipulated on matlab
- Learn about image filters
- Learn about image color segmentation
- Detect edges and use the Structured Edge Detection Toolbox from Github to generate object proposals
- Learn how to train an object classification module, starting from setting the ground truth to extracting features and finally training a neural network and testing it
Some Matlab knowledge is needed.
Shirine El Zaatari ([email protected])
- Matlab (provided in the lab)
- Folder of images and premade code to tweak and run