Mobile Robot Manipulation workshop aims to provide an introduction to the basic components that a mobile robot needs in order to autonomously navigate in an environment. The components include Electronics such as H-Bridge, Motors, and Arduino along with sensors such as Line tracking sensor, encoders, and accelerometers. Finally, the workshop discusses basic control schemes for a line following application and apply it to the assembled mobile robots.
- Introduce basic components of an autonomous mobile robot
- Control the mobile robot subcomponents together with Arduino
- Interface the components with one another to obtain moving robot
- Apply ON/OFF controller to get a line following mobile robot
- Arduino Basics Workshop or prior knowledge of how to program Arduino.
- Understanding of circuits and electronics is a plus
- Mohammad Husseini – Shasha ([email protected])
- Iman Sonji ([email protected])
- Mohammad Shaaban ([email protected])
- Samer Abuthaher ([email protected])
Hardware: Mobile Robot Kits provided by AUB Robotics Club