This workshop covers the basics of Raspberry Pi, from terminal commands, basic python scripting, GPIO control, and basic bash or shell scripting.
- Handle a Raspberry Pi correctly
- Get familiar with the linux terminal and the Python language
- Control external electronics using the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins
- Combine different program executions with bash/shell scripts
- Get familiar with speech recognition libraries in Python
Some programming knowledge is recommended.
Karl Hayek ([email protected])
- Raspberry Pi 3 w/keyboard w/mouse w/HDMI screen